Sunday 17 May 2015

Preparing for my first rally

With my first proper rally fast approaching, I was reminded by my husband that I should practice putting the tent up for next weekend - somehow I was talked into cancelling the b&b, and camp for two nights. That's OK for someone who likes camping, my last time camping was when my youngest daughter Hannah was two years old, and soon she will be 18.

Me putting the tent up
Luckily the tent wasn't too bad, how ever there maybe some tyga ties used when it comes to packing away. Once I managed to put the tent up, I made sure the sleeping mat and sleeping bag were suitable, much to the amusement of Hannah, who then zipped me up and told me to get out in the quickest time, yeah, right, OK.

                                                  

                
  
Nice and cosy in my tent
Then come the fun but, having to put it all away, oh well I managed most of it, if all else fails, stick it in the boot for the girls to do when I get home.

 So now I have everything I need for camping, the weather had better be good. 

What am I looking forward too, well apart from a few days to myself, the opportunity to sail in a Drascombe, don't get me wrong, I am really enjoying my time with Dick and Daisleebee, but this is what my New Years resolution is really about.

Now time for me to have a quick taste of some gin and tonic, as there is usually plenty of that being drunk.

Come back after the bank holiday to see how I enjoyed (or survived) my few days at Chichester Rally xx











No comments:

Post a Comment