Sunday 15 February 2015

Learning my knots

Well, after a lovely and fun evening with some girlfriends last night, I thought I would do something constructive today, you see, we went to see 50 Shades of Grey and it reminded me that I need to practice my knots.

Armed with some rope, I really hope my sailing teacher appreciates what I am doing, as you see I am a very keen pupil, and happy to do homework out of sailing lessons, but it will all be worth it when I proudly show Dick that I can tie some basic knots. 

I wonder if he will let me practice some on him, oops sorry, I mean practice tying some knots when we next go out on Daislebee?

A selection of books, along with a clove hitch, bowline and figure of eight stopper knot

It is really good when you can have some laughs with people, these sailing lesson could be very amusing.

I wonder what my next instalment will bring,? I am counting down until my next day on the water, bye for now x



1 comment:

  1. Fifty shades of Grey..... You will be asking for a lick of the Bosuns starter next !!

    ReplyDelete